The MCAT Practice Test you will complete next is similar in content and format to what you will see on test day, except that there is no Writing Sample on today's exam.
The scaled scores you receive for the Physical Sciences, Verbal Reasoning, Biological Sciences tests and your Overall score should be a good general indicator of your MCAT competency in those areas, but should not be taken as definitive. The sections tested today in this assessment are:
- Physical Sciences - 45 questions, 60 minutes (actual exam - 52 questions, 70 minutes)
- Verbal Reasoning - 45 questions, 50 minutes (actual exam - 40 questions, 60 minutes)
- Biological Sciences - 45 questions, 60 minutes (actual exam - 52 questions, 70 minutes)
- After you have selected your answer choices, click the Next button to move on to more questions.
- Use the Back button to return to a previous question or set of questions.
- Use the Periodic Table button to see a copy of the Periodic Table during science sections.
- When you finish the section, click Next Section to move to the next section. You will see if you left any questions unanswered, before moving to the next section.
- You can always get assistance by clicking the Help button. Remember, though, that your test time will not stop, even while looking at the Help message.
Official timing of each section will be monitored through a count-down timer located in the upper right hand corner of your window. Once time has run out you will not be able to review the previous sectionís content or review or input additional answers. No credit will be given for anything you write on scratch paper.
Upon running out of time or clicking the Submit Test button in the last section, you will be forwarded to your exam analysis page. This page allows you to see your performance for this MCAT, including scaled scores. You will also be able to review each question, and see explanations.
Click the Start button to begin.